The aim of the training is to acquire basic skills common for almost all components of the SharePoint platform. These include the development and implementation of functions, solutions and applications, business process management, customization of the user interface and work with object models on both the client and server side.
- The training will lead
Expert in the technological areas of SharePoint and .NET. An experienced IT solutions architect, programmer, trainer. Artur had the opportunity to learn from the creators of the SharePoint platform at Microsoft's headquarters in Redmond, WA. Architect of SharePoint solutions in large financial and pharmaceutical organizations in Poland.
He has numerous certificates and titles in the .NET and SharePoint technology areas: MCT, MCITP, MCPD, MCSA, MCSD, MCSE.
- For whom
- The training is intended for experienced SharePoint programmers working in medium and large programming environments.
- Practical knowledge of creating solutions in Visual Studio 2010 or Visual Studio 2012.
- Basic knowledge about creating solutions in SharePoint 2013 or earlier versions.
- Practical knowledge of Visual C # and .NET Framework 4.5.
- Knowledge of authentication issues
- 5 days.
- a group of at least 4 people.
- Training plan
- SharePoint as a development platform.
- Working with SharePoint objects.
- Working with lists and libraries.
- Design and management of functions and solutions.
- Working with server-side code.
- Identity and permissions management.
- Introductions to the application for SharePoint.
- Using client-side code.
- Programming remotely hosted SharePoint applications.
- Publishing and distributing applications.
- Business Process Automation.
- Taxonomy management.
- Managing custom elements and site lifecycle.
- Customizing user interface elements.
- Work with appearance and navigation.